How to start your book
the Right Way
The #1 Question from people who want to write a book is "How do I start?"
I teach new authors the step-by-step process of writing a nonfiction book from start to finish. But if I had to choose ONE THING to teach new authors it would be how to start a book the RIGHT way.
Most people believe the way to start a book is to just sit down and start writing or to create an outline. That’s not the way to start. There are plenty of people out there who’ve done that, and they still haven’t written their books.
The way to start a book is to become an author.
- An author knows how to deal with the fear of writing a book
- An author knows how to stay motivated so that procrastination doesn’t get a death grip on your writing
- An author knows what to do when writer’s block has you staring at an intimidating blank screen with nothing but a blinking cursor.
- Deal with fear so you can start your book with confidence
- Deal with procrastination so you can stay motivated to keep writing, and
- Deal with writer’s block, so that you’ll finish.
- Plus I’ve included a BONUS 5 Ways to Capture writing ideas + a video walk-through of my fave tried and true method